Friday, March 22, 2013

Please Pass the Windex.


Remember in the movie, My Big Fat Greek Wedding, that the cure to any ailment was, "put some Windex on it"?

Well, our family has found our Windex!

I’m in tune with what ingredients goes on our skin (hello…your skin is an organ!), and I’m also a frugal mama as well.

So, when I find something that has excellent ingredients, can be used in many different ways, and has a great price, you can be sure that I’m going to shout about it from the roof tops!



Here’s Healing Elements' list of ingredients:  calendula, chamomile, zinc oxide, and vitamin E.  (note:  if you can’t pronounce the ingredients, then they’re probably on the naughty list…)

And here’s what you use it for:  treats rashes, burns, insect bites, fungus, diaper rash, acne, wind-burned cheeks, sunburn, cracked or dry lips, eczema, milia, chafing, and the list goes on!

(Sorry if I sound like an info-mercial, but I seriously believe in this stuff.)

Whether you choose to check out our “windex” or not, may I sweetly suggest you start reading labels on your skin products?  

Ingredients matters.

Here’s a handy list to help you weed the nasty stuff out of your bathroom cabinets:


That’s all for now - here’s to you & your healthy peeps!

And, here's who we're hanging out with this weekend!

Fridays are for...by Pieces of Amy
  

1 comment:

  1. Ha that pic grabbed me in & the 10 ingredients to avoid list is super helpful...gonna do a check on my stash later! Any suggestions of where to buy affordable clean make-up?

    Would love to invite you over to my blog, where it's all about beauty + justice. See you at www.creativelyredeemingher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete